LW-9573 Filament Winding MachineFilament Winding Machine can lay fibers or filaments on mandrels under a certain pattern regularly and uniformly.
After curing and other further procedures, we can get parts with relatively light weight and high strength. Filament
Winding Machine has been used to manufacture pressure vessel, tank and pipe. As technology improves, it is applied
to more and more industrial and military fields, such as aircraft, aerospace, automobile, architecture, sports, energy
and environment, etc.
Long Win’s LW-9573 Filament Winding Machine:
1. All five axes are PC-based and closed-loop controlled by servo motors
2. Automatic setting of path patterns, winding angles and number of layers.
3. Max. length of winding parts: 2 m
4. Max. diameter of winding parts: 400 mm
5. Filament material: Fiberglass and carbon fiber
6. Both dry and wet winding are applicable
7. Max. 10 spools of fiber
8. Independent tension control device for each spool of fiber
Winding machine - wet carbon filament winding is played on 10 times of real speed.
Winding machine - fiber strength adjustment
Winding machine - filament pattern
Carbon fiber pattern
Winding machine - resin dip bath
Winding machine - rack for multi spools of fiber
Winding machine software screen shoot